Hey everybody
Look over "quem quaeritis" and the Play of Noah.
QQ is really simple--and only has two real parts (though maybe four characters).
The Play of Noah is more developed. It has ten speaking parts (but is not very long at all).
Post here to this blog to get dibs on what you want to do for the play. Acting and memorization are not required, just passionate reading. We definatly need volunteers for all the speaking parts in both plays.
Everyone who participates gets to have class outside (and gets super-bouns class participation credit). Evryone else has to sit in the classroom and hand write out a page from the dictionary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
22 comments:
Testing--just making sure you don;t need to sign in/have an account to comment.
POST AWAY--we don't have much time. We'll have class on the QUAD!!
This is Margaret: I call dibs on Sem's Wife. Also: Do we meet on the quad or in the classroom and then go together to the quad?
Stephanie Besser: I wish to play Noah's Wife. Pray for nice weather! Have a Great Weekend everyone!
I don't have my book on me, so I'll take whatever role is left.
I want to be God, and I want to dress as a jungle cat.
- Jamie
This is Andrew: I call Sem in the Noah story... I've actually had to write out a page in the dictionary before... it isn't even half as entertaining as it would seem.
i'll take whatever's left too.
I will take whatever role as well
Christine Minges
I'll take Cam if thats alright with everyone
-Dougie Doug
Noah's Flood
dramatis personae
God/deus/jungle cat– Jamie
Noah – gina
Noah’s Wife – Stephanie B
Sem – Andrew
Cam –Dougie Doug
Jaffet – Carolann
Sem’s Wife – Margaret
Cam’s Wife – Christine
Jaffet’s Wife – Andrea
The Good Gossips –
We've basically got this one wrapped up (just need some gossips).
Divy up the Quem quaeritis (which is kinda simple) but have no worries, cause we'll be doing two more plays on Friday
give me whatever is left too..
cori
I'll be a good gossip. Cause I am.
MJ
Looks like I got to this too late, but I'll take a Good Gossip role if one is available.
I'm just gonna throw rotten fruit at everybody from the crowd.
~Ryan
Ryan, if you throw fruit you are not allowed to ruin my jaguar costume.
Have no fear if you didn't get a great part. For Friday we'll due the York play of the Crucufixion
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/yorkplays/York35.html
We'll need 4 Soldiers (the stars of the play) and 1 Jesus ( a minor part)
I'll be a gossip or whatever I can do to help.
-Lizzie
p.s. I call a good part next time.
Stephanie Dziemianzuk: I'll be Jesus for Friday!
i'll be a soldier for the next one!
cori
I would happy to be the "Good Gossips".
I would happy to be the "Good Gossips".
If i'm Noah, then I'm wearing a beard and carrying a stick. Also, I'm excited that God is a jaguar as long as she doesn't scratch me.
Post a Comment