Monday, April 21, 2008

Plays for Friday, and call for actors

Since I know Noah's Play is going to be a huge success, let's divy up the plays for Friday.

Everybody read (print out, and bring to class):

The York Play of the Crucifixion
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/yorkplays/York35.html

AND

Joseph's Trouble about Mary
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/yorkplays/York13.html

Cast lists:

Crucifixion:
Soldier 1 -- Cori
Soldier 2 --
Soldier 3 --
Soldier4 --
Jesus -- Stephanie Dz

(we're gonna need some good props for this one: hammers, nails, and a cross)

Joseph's Trouble about Mary:

Joseph --
Mary --
Maid 1 --
Maid 2 --
Angel --

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I already had a part I'll take a role if the plays don't fill up.

Anonymous said...

I will take the angel role for Friday!

Christine Minges

Anonymous said...

If no one else wants a part, I'll take one. Otherwise, I'm happy to be part of the audience on this one!

Anonymous said...

Can I be soldier #2? Thanks!

-Lizzie

Anonymous said...

I'll be soldier 3

Anonymous said...

Mary Jane'll be soldier 4

Anonymous said...

I'll bring a hammer. Also, if needed, I will play any part on Friday. Or just heckle?

Anonymous said...

i'll be maid #1, and i'll make sure to speak as burly and deep as possible in doing so.

~Ryan

Anonymous said...

yea, i'll do the same thing as carolann...let everyone else take a part & put me wherever if you need things filled up